Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Happy Birthday to me…:)


Today is my birthday and I have turned 1 year old. Confused ehh??? Well, it’s my blogs birthday today and 1 year back on the same day a new me has also taken birth along with my blog. I had not even expected that this blog would become my world in such a short period. I was new to the blogging world and totally unaware of how vast and beautiful this world is. I had started with absolutely nothing and today after 1 year it’s so much I have gained here. In one year I have shared so many things that took place in my life in this blog and it’s all of you my blog friends who read it and became a part of my life. Who has so much time in our so called real world to listen to the things that happen in our life? None.. But blog being a virtual world everyone here are so connected to each other and has time for each other to comment, to suggest and also to pray when one of us is in any kinda difficulty. And I can be sure that we blog friend’s who have never met, know about each other even more then our friends in the real world do. Agree??? J

Now when I look back and remember the day when I had started blogging and had written my first post, I remember I had absolutely no idea what would I be writing here. Even after writing 1st few posts I was still not at all sure about whatever I write in my blog is even worth to be read. So confused and without any confidence one fine day I sent the link of my blog to my best friend Surabhi. And she who is always there to support me in any thing I do, encouraged me by appreciating whatever I had written. I am not such a good writer but the way she appreciates me even the biggest writer of the world must not have got so much of appreciation. :-P. So in this way the journey of my blog started.

In this journey I met so many wonderful people in this little world which make me feel so lucky to have been met you all. And after meeting you now I feel this is the real world and the world which I knew one year back was some alien world. There is so much of peace, love, creativity, encouragement, sweetness, support, good listeners, purity here and absolutely no place for jealousy, ego, hatred or any such kinda useless emotions in our world.

So I feel this is the perfect time and occasion to tell some of you how special you are. So let me start with my first follower and yes there is no particular order okay..

Risha Kalra of I-Topia my first follower. In my initial days of blogging I luckily happened to land on her blog and to my surprise her blog was like a fairy tale world for me that’s because her writing was so mesmerizingly beautiful that I being a newbie had never even thought that such blog also exist. I have read her entire blog in first few days and was awestruck with her talent. I also explored many other talented bloggers through her blog. I left some comment on her blog and she inturn read my posts and also left some sweet comments on them and followed me back. Awww.. it was really a big honor to be read and followed by such an awesome writer. I can never forget you Risha for being so humbleJ

Saru Singhal of Words. Now what should I say about this lady? Words fall short to describe her but still let me attempt. Everyone amongst us knows her here. She is a celebrity in our world of blogging. Our inspiration. Our guide.  A lady who is to be adored,  admired and respected. So talented yet so down to earth. There is so much to learn from her as a writer and as a human being. Lucky to know you Saru Di J

Mithlash Jha of My Hope. He is poet, a very simple down to earth person who writes simple yet so touchingly beautiful poems. A person who believe in simplicity and frankness. I have only talked to him through G-talk a few times and I must say he is a very good human being who has got a very pure heart. A heart that is away from all the impurities of the world. It’s an honor to know you J

Akshay Kumar G of The EternalFighter, The Ultimate Comeback Kid:  Just like the name of his blog he is a real fighter. I have known about him through his blog, fighting so many battles of life all with a smile. He has overcome so many difficulties without any complain and it’s his spirit and posivity which always inspire and also make me realize that there is no problem in the world which cannot be solved. Akshay, your sweet comments on my posts always leave a wide smile on my face. He has also helped me to set the Reply option in the comment section of my blog by giving me necessary instructions. I am Glad to know you a cat lover, Shakira lover, founder of a most popular Indiblogger group on Facebook, a co-founder of IBL Team and A Eternal Comeback KidJ Now stop smiling Akshay and leave a good comment below. ;)

Fida Bosu of Live Laugh Love. If you are depressed or low then just visit Fida’s Blog and I bet it will make you smile and will definitely make you happy. She is so much of positivity, so much of good thoughts and full of life that it feels there is no place for sadness in life when we read her. She is a like happiness pills. With such a positive attitude towards life she has even fought Cancer and have taught me the art of living life. A bird lover, dog lover, cat lover.No, actually she is a life lover. Luckily she has agreed to be my Mom-in-law because I am in love with her boy Celis. Celis is the most handsome Cat of hers. J I am so happy that you are a part of my life Fida.

Ifrah Imam of Izdiher. She is so candid so frank that you will love her the way she is. I usually do not chat online but izi is the only person with whom I chat on Facebook. A girl who is just like me or lets call her as my Soul Sister. She loves Hindi movies and Bollywood songs too. Even she is in search of her Prince Charming like me and I hope we both will find our Mr.Right this year. :-P I can write a big post on her but let me make it simple and sweet. You are the best Izi. I am really really lucky to have you as my friend J

You guys rock my world. And I mean it. Whenever I post something I don't bother if anyone else read it or not but I eagerly wait for you all to read it and leave a comment. I feel my post in complete if you guys doesn’t read it. Completion of one year in this Blog world is just the beginning. There is a big way called life to travel along with you all. And I know this journey of life is going to be a best journey with you. Cheers to our friendshipJ

57 comments:

  1. Dann mal herzlichen Glückwunsch!

    Lieben Gruß
    CL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thank u so much for the wishes Cloudy :)

      Delete
  2. Best Wishes and have a long blog journey ahead:) Enjoy your writing Sonia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rahulji:) Thank u so much

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday 'initiave Sonia' :)
    What a lovely way to celebrate. A person with gratitude is a great personality. Well done Sonia. Wish you many more years of writing.

    Well well well, koun hoga wo lucky prince charming ;) ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for your kind words Mak:)
      Well, jab mil jayega tab bata dungi.. lol

      Delete
  5. YAY!!! One year and you are one month younger to me...(Now words was saying that)

    I am having happy tears after reading this post. Most of the people you mentioned here are an important part of my life as well. You are right our virtual friends know more about us. Thanks a ton for the mention. You write amazing poems and you will work on the fiction part and rock that too.

    XOXOXO
    Saru:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thank u so much Saru Di.. Even I wanted to write at least one fiction before my blog completed 1 year but that was not to happen, as I was not happy with the fictions I wrote and so never posted it. Hmmm someday even I will try to write a good fiction Di.. Thank u once again for the support :) Love

      Delete
    2. I know you will, I trust your writing skills:)

      Delete
  6. When I saw the title, I quickly open my FB to confirm that I didn't miss you birthday.. hahaha.. anyway, Happy 1st Birthday to Never Ending Thoughts!

    What can I say.. I'm really *like reaaaaaaalllllly* touched by the way you describe about me and my blog.. *holding back my tears* isk.. isk.. and so happy that I did make you feel the happiness through my blog! :))) Yes, I'll be your mom-in-law! Celis will be waiting for you! :) And I'm blessed that you're part of my life too!

    Wishing Never Ending Thoughts all the best! Keep on writing! I'm always waiting for your new posts!! :)))

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww thank u Sasu Maa.. ;) Lol.. That's the way we call our Mom-in-law in India.. *grin*
    And I am really happy to know that you loved the way I described u dear.. And you brought a real wide smile on ma face with this comment of yours..
    Love u and Celis :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on completing a year here, Sonia. Keep writing always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made me very emotional by this post, Sonia. I don't know what to say, I am touched. Before my emotions get the better of me, let me congratulate you for completing one beautiful year in the blogging world. I feel very special to have met you here, because you are one special person. Your kindness, simplicity and genuineness is what I love the most. I have seen you grow as a writer, even though you sometimes underestimate yourself but you are a beautiful writer, I love your poems both in English and in Hindi. The post which you wrote for your Father is my favorite still, and also Music Magic. :)

    I feel like I have known you for many years now, you are right we make such beautiful connections in the blogging world that just a simple comment from them make our day and bring happiness to our faces. And you are one such person who has brought smile in my life when I was going through the most difficult phase. You will always remain special. Thank you for this wonderful gesture. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my my.. Now I need to say that this is the best thing I have ever heard in my life:) So much of praises huh? I dont know if I really deserve it or not Akshay but thank you so much for being so kind:) And it feels so nice that you still remember my old posts and mentioned them as your favorite. Thank U sooooooo much.. To be frank I am running short of words to type a reply for your comment.. What to say now :)

      Delete
  10. Congratulations and a very happy birthday to you!!! Such a beautiful write up and a tribute to all those people and the blog!

    Came across you page pretty late, and glad I did! Here's to years and years of successful blogging!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey jenny.. Thanks a lots dear:) I always had this thing in my mind to since many days that this is how I wud celebrate my Blogs Birthday by making my special Blog friends know how special they are:)

      Thank u once again Jenny:)

      Delete
  11. Happy Birthday bloggie :)

    tum jiyo hazaaro saal :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done!! And keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much for the wishes Ria:)

      Delete
  13. Happy birthday Sona. May your blog bloom.Inshallah.
    Love you ,doll.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am not such a good writer but the way she appreciates me even the biggest writer of the world must not have got so much of appreciation. :-P.
    This has cought my attention babieeee... i just cant halp reading it over and over again... thank u sooo much sonia...Love u:) keep Posting nd keep up to da great job:)
    Love...muaaaaaz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehe.. I know and its a fact.. :p Love

    ReplyDelete
  16. woww... first of all.. let me congratulate you for completing one lovely and wonderful year of blogging. You said it so perfectly. In a world where it is hard to find people to hear us, here we are listening to each other, talking to each other, motivating and cheering one another and more than anything understanding each other as we continue our journey in this dream world. You are a wonderful writer. Your writing is so simple yet it is so special. You have a wonderful touch which soothes the reader and is a delight to the senses. I have always felt a deep connect to what you write and your writing soothes my heart. I feel happy when I visit your blog. You are indeed a special writer and you should use this gift and keep writing. And I shall keep reading. :)

    This is such a wonderful and sweet post and a lovely gesture. A journey is always made memorable by the people we meet on the way. In this journey we meet and make some wonderful friends who fill our blogging lives with happiness. And you have written wonderful things about those lovely people and it was a pleasure reading it. Some of them are an integral part of my blogging journey as well. And you are one of them and I should thank you for that as well. :) I guess I also got a bit emotional reading your lovely post. Hence the long comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Raj heartfelt Thank U for such a lovely comment :) I think u have praised too much about my writing :) I am not at all a writer I just blabber whatever comes in my mind and I dun even have such a good grip on language.. And so many praises coming from an amazing writer like you is like I have won an Oscar award:) Thank u soooo much Raj.. Thanks a looooottttt :)

      Delete
  17. Hohohohoho! happy blogging birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Bloggiversary Sonia... wish you many more to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful and lovely post indeed :) I felt very emotional, to find my name on your blog and it made me emotional too though you went extra mile while defining me, and for a person like me it is very hard to digestit. One thing I observed while reading your post is that you are ready to explore all aspect of writing whether it is writing your heart and mind out or writing poetry , whatever you write you are able to download everything with simplicity. When I first read your post I went backward and read almost all your previous post and the only reason was the simplicity of your blog and thought.
    May all your dream come true and may you get the Cook for your life soon:P(As suggested by facebook)
    Keep rocking and Keep flying and I'll wait for your fiction too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Thank u so much Mithlash.. And whatever I have written here is totally what I feel.. :) U have always been an encouragement for whatever I wrote.. May it be however silly thing i wrote but u never made me feel that its really silly :) Thank u so much for being there :)

      Delete
  20. Belated Happy Birthday Sonia :)
    May u get all u want wish and desire :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my Blog Birthday Ashutosh.. Thanks Anyways

      Delete
  21. Hey .. many many happy returns of the day to your blog :-)) And to your never ending thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy B Day to ur blog!!! :)

    Rock on, Sonia.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is not done. Wherever I go, your cakes follow me. Either write a new post (would be great if you write for Indi contests) or send me a cake :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now sending a cake is a better option :) Well, Di.. Dimag nahi chal raha aaj kal.. Rust lag gaya hai shayad.. :-P Will try to write something soon..:)

      Delete
  24. Heeeeyyy!! Congratulations :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. You still stuck with cake, post something.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. I m literally blank.. Wat to post :( ???

      Delete
  26. Yes, this time and day, we can all sing, 'Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to Dear Sonia...Happy Birthday to you :)

    XOXOXO:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. Thats so sweet.. Thank u Thank u :)

      XOXOXO :)

      Delete
  27. I agree with Saru, post something new please. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wat to post Akshay :( ??? Well, I have decided to follow your foot steps by posting a post once in a 3 or 4 months :-P LOL.. I think my brains have stopped working just as I completed 1 year here :D

      Delete
  28. hey, sorry for being so late here...somehow i was not getting your blog's update.....So....:(

    Anyways....many-many congratulations on completion of one year into blogging, its really very nice to interact with our fellow bloggers through comments n by e-mails in between..and then some of them become so close n dear to us, as you mentioned about them in your post above.....

    Looking forward to read more here...so just keep them coming.

    Best wishes,
    irfan.

    ReplyDelete
  29. A very very happy birth day to you(as writer) and your blog.
    Have you seen an interview of me and
    Saru on ITV? You may visit my blog
    at my post 'फालोअर्स और ब्लोगिंग'.

    Your writing is quite interesting.
    Thanks,Sonia.

    ReplyDelete