Friday, 4 July 2014

CarConnect... A perfect place for Car Lovers!

When I first heard of CarConnect contest on Indiblogger, the site drew all my attention towards it. This was because this website was based on Cars. I being a car designer's wife, my husband only see cars and talk cars all day long. He is very passionate about cars and this passion is very much needed in his profession. You can see his designs here.

I told him about this website and not to my surprise he was stuck to it to explore it more. After about an hour he started to smile and said, "Awesome! This was what I exactly needed." Then he started explaining me how much this website is helpful for the car lovers. After looking at his excitement I thought of exploring it myself.


I created my profile in CarConnect website and got to see this amazing dashboard. The tabs like CAR NEWS and NEW LAUNCHES contain very informative news which keeps us updated on latest trends in Market.

Apart from these above tabs, my personal favorite section is COMPARE CAR. Here we just have to select from the drop-down menu, the options like Car Brand, Car Model and Car variant of two different cars and we get the E-mail of the complete comparison in PDF format within 48 hours. Isn't it amazing?




Here on this site we also have options to share our car experience or long drive experience. In this place we get a chance to meet and read many others who have common interest in cars and travelling. Overall, CarConnect is the one place where we can get every information about cars under one roof. A perfect place which connects many car lovers.

This post is written for Indiblogger CarConnect Contest. To know more about Cars please click here.

3 comments:

  1. I checked Deepak's blog and loved his designs. I wish I can own the one he posted latest. CarConnect is a good site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thank you for checking out his blog. I am glad :)

      Delete
  2. I had no idea Deepak also blog. :).

    ReplyDelete