Sunday, 1 February 2015

Life Made Easy With Quikr Chat...

As any other women, shopping is the most favorite task of mine. Take me to the shopping malls and I can spend the entire day there buying the stuffs I need, and also which I don't need. But, due to my busy schedule its been almost impossible to take out some time for shopping. The only Sunday, which I get also passes as quickly as a bullet fired from a gun. Thanks to the online shopping sites, which have made my life so much easier and hence better. Sitting at home, I can buy anything that I want, in just a few clicks. Shopping is on my finger tips. 

Since last few years, I have been a loyal quikr.com user to buy and sell stuffs. The best thing I love about quikr is, unlike so many other shopping sites, quikr is most innovative. It has always kept changing itself by adding new features which make a shoppers and buyers life more and more easier. To be precise, lets have a look at the new feature included in quikr. 

Quikr has introduced a new feature and it is Chat. This is one unique feature which lets the buyer and seller chat with each other, as per their availability. The advantages of chat over phone are many. Lets have a look at some of them. 

1) KEEP YOUR NUMBER PRIVATE: 


To ensure your number to be private when you post any add on quikr, one has to follow a few steps as mentioned in the above image and your number will be set as private. Keeping number private has spared me from receiving so many fake calls. There was a time when I use to get the calls in the middle of the meeting from the buyers and also from fake people claiming to be a buyer. But, now this new chat feature has come as a relief by which I can communicate only with the genuine buyers and save my time.

2) CHAT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE:


By using chat option, now I don't have to worry about receiving calls in the middle of the meeting. This is because now I can reply to the buyers as per my availability and free time. Also, it becomes easier to judge out who is the genuine buyer. Chat have made me take control for buying and selling.

3) KEEP TRACK OF ALL YOUR CHATS:


In past it was quite difficult to remember our conversation with buyers. Most of the time I use to get so many calls from buyers, which would ultimately make me confused. The matter would get even worse if I would post more than one item to sell. Keeping track about which buyer is interested to buy what, was a tedious task. I remember maintaining an excel sheet to keep track of the callers. Thanks to quikr, for introducing chat feature which has helped me keep track of the callers and the conversation with them. 

The new chat feature, by quikr have taken the online buying and selling to a whole new level.



This post is written for an Indiblogger Happy Hour Contest by Quikr NXT.

Image Credits : A screen-shot taken from Quikr Site

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a very good feature added by Quikr.

    ReplyDelete