Sunday, 15 February 2015

Asus Zenfone... An Ideal Valentine...

As the Valentine's day was nearing, where ever I went I was bombarded with only one question. What are the plans for the Valentine? I was tired of explaining it to everyone that I was single and I absolutely had no plans for the Valentine. I ignored everyone with a smile as if I was not bothered by such questions. But, somewhere deep within even I had a wish. A wish to celebrate this Valentine 's day with someone special. 

A special someone who just had five qualities. The qualities were like, someone who would not complain to click any number of my pictures, someone who would never be bored of shopping, someone who could sing a song for me, someone who would love to play games with me and someone who would love to watch my favorite movies any number of times. I  gave a thought about it and found it just impossible to find the one with all the qualities. But then, all of a sudden a thought popped in my mind. All these qualities made me remember just one thing. And that thing was an Asus Zenfone.

Yes, An Asus phone had all the qualities that I wished to have in my Valentine. So, I thought, why shouldn't I have an Asus Zenfone who would love me unconditionally.

I took my laptop and straight away typed  http://www.flipkart.com/asus. To my surprise, I got a list of beautiful Asus handsets in the search results. It was difficult to choose one as every single piece was more better than the other. However, after some time I selected one of the best and ordered it immediately. 

As expected, the Flipkart's best service delivered the phone the next day itself. And, that was a Valentine's day. I opened the phone and I just loved the look and feel of it. It was the love at first sight. I quickly turned it on and started exploring its features. My love for Asus kept on increasing with the every passing second. 'What else could have been a better Valentine's?', I thought. 

Now you must be thinking that how could a simple phone be an ideal Valentine, Isn't it? Well, let me explain how all my wishes came true with the use of an Asus Zenfone.

My First Wish - Someone who would not complain to click any number of my pictures:
Now that I had found that special one, my new Zenfone, I made a plan to go out on a dinner. I wore a best dress of mine and clicked so many selfies. The high quality 5 elements optical camera lens of my Asus Zenfone and PixelMaster gave me the amazing selfies and made me look even more beautiful. 

My Second Wish- Someone who would never be bored of shopping:
Asus Zenfone which is powered by Intel Atom Processor with Intel Hyper threading technology, loaded the shopping websites faster. The images were downloaded quickly, which gave me a great online shopping experience.

My Third Wish- Someone who could sing a song for me:
The Zenfone which utilizes Intel Atom 2520 processor, gives great power efficiency. So the phone can play any number of songs without worrying about the battery life. 

My Fourth Wish- Someone who would love to play games with me:
My Zenfone's Intel Processor and HD display gives an amazing gaming experience and I can even do multiple tasks at once as I can easily switch in between the apps.

My Fifth Wish- Someone who would love to watch my favorite movies any number of time:
The widescreen, HD display and the long battery life gave me everything needed to watch my favorite movies without giving a second thought. 

So, all the qualities I needed were embedded in one Asus Zenfone which loved me unconditionally making itself my ideal Valentine.

Please do watch the below video -


1 comment: