Sunday, 25 December 2016

2016... Thank god it's over...

It's been almost one year since I came to this place Pune. I am not sure whether the year 2016 was worst or this place Pune is. I remember how reluctant I was to leave Mumbai a year ago. Nor was I ready then nor am I today. Only I know what have I gone through after I came to this place.

It was not at all easy to leave a happening place like Mumbai and settle in such a sober place Pune. I have left back some of my amazing friends, my office and the place I loved the most. Today when this year is about to end, I look back and wonder what have I done this year. What has this place Pune given me so far? It has only given me a feeling of being a loser and has made me lonely than ever.

The only good thing that has happened this year are Adam and Eve. My two lovely cats :) No matter who stays with me or not, there is at least an assurance that they are always with me. I love them and I can proudly say they love me even more.

Love? Love is such a weird word. The more you give it to humans the more they begin to use you. But, it's not the same with the animals. Sometimes I feel how nice it would be if I could cut off all the contacts with the humans and stay surrounded just by animals. If ever I get a chance to choose a life of my own, then my world will be filled just with animals. At least they don't fake love.

So finally 2016 is going to end. Nope! it did not end just like that. It did not fail to bang me and churn me upside down before it is ending. It kept its promise and has successfully ruined me reminding me once again that I am in one hell of a place, Pune.

Good Bye 2016. Never come back!!!

5 comments:

  1. 2016 was a bad year for me too.. Different reasons. You are right.. Love is indeed strange.. but animals love unconditionally. Your cats are very cute.

    And I am so glad to see you back to writing. Your writing has been missed very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Raj. I am so glad to see your comment and even more happier to know that my writing is being missed..
      You made my day..

      Delete
  2. Nice to read your blog after a while! Wishing you a very happy 2017 and beyond

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Rahul!
      I will visit your blog soon :)

      Delete