Sunday, 4 December 2016

Randomness!!! Awesomeness!!!

Blogging!!! It is something where you pour your hearts content and feel out of the world. This place is the world where you can shout and scream your inner thoughts, which otherwise no one would have heard in your real world. I have made many friends in this world of blogging. Though I had never met them in personal, they are more closer to me than most of the people I have met in real. To be specific Ifrah Iman from Pakistan, Saru Singhal from New York, Fida Bosu from Malysia, Akshay Kumar G from Bangalore, Mithlash Jha from Delhi, Rajgopalan Ratnaraj from Chicago. I am glad to have been met you lovely people on this journey. When I had started blogging 6 years back I was not knowing where I was heading to. I had not even imagined that our companionship is going to be for so long. Yes, there are times when I am stucked up with so many things that I cannot give time here, but that never means that I have forgotten this place.

Blogging makes me proud. I read the old short-stories written by me and they make me so happy. Blogging has shown me a complete different side of me, which I never knew even existed. What makes me more happier is that my readers remembering my older posts even now and reminding me to write more. The other day when I was video chatting with one of my Blog friend Ifrah, she reminded me of an old post which I had written 2 years back and I was so surprised to know that. According to her, I should write more short-stories. :) My husband constantly gave me reminders to write something; not that I had not tried. But, nothing worked out. There are so many incomplete things fallen in my drafts which I am not able to complete.

My readers must have been thinking that why am I blabbering so much today. It's just that I have been away for too long from this place.So I thought to write the random thoughts that are hitting my mind like a storm and make a fresh start. After all there is a weird Awesomeness in this Randomness. Isn't it??? So here it goes. I will be around more often. See you guys...


2 comments:

  1. Woww... finally. :) It is soo great to see you back. And please stay. :)

    I can soo relate to your feelings about blogging. It has brought fresh air in my life. And whenever I don't write, I feel something is missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Raj so glad that you read this:)
      Thank you so much...

      Delete